Wednesday, 12 June 2013

Fresh Start



There is a time where you see yourself each day with a new fresh start.
Getting what you always wish for.

Off you go being someone you aim to be. My name is Rawan AlHussaini.
A young writer; you could say… 



21 years old college student studying as a major in graphic design and soon will appear as a writer.
Things has changed for a while since I am more mature now.
 As a child I was someone who wouldn’t even try to cooperate with anyone or even try to participate in any event what so ever. I tend to be left alone for hours, as you know…
you get to be isolated from everyone when you try to stay away from the ones you love.
 Since then I grew up to be someone very weak.
I couldn’t even say hello to a random stranger who I actually known for long.
Since I entered college things has been unstable for quite long.
I believe that I am the master of my own fate.
 Something I have to understand throughout my life things are going to change and soon it will.
People grow mature and become more aware of things, as I do right now.
Not knowing who they hurting in the process but I got hurt many times.
 And what I mean is, I got really hurt by my loved ones; I thought of them as family.
 I know it’s difficult and its gave me a hard time to decide what was the reason of this, but found out it wasn’t that important and there isn’t a reason.
 I know I tend to be clingy sometimes, but I believe no one is perfect.
The problem is I care too much.
When you do, you get out of hand, you can’t control yourself anymore when you actually go through that direction. you get weaker and weaker.
I feel I need to have a break, and try to change my personality and my life right now…
But to me…do not victimize yourself in your circumstance and I believe it’s true.
I realize you are in control always. I ha've been through alot lately, moreover lost a friend...and my advice is
 you must use the potential inside you to realize you are still an extraordinary person
without your best friend. (I always keep saying this to myself)
talking to all your past friends didn’t worked out, we all must realize the
friendship might have been worth it in the past, but not anymore.
 We all have a part that we all have to do, but unfortunately that may not be enough.
It will take time to get over this, but we all have to keep encouraging ourselves to become better.
Every day we wake up in the morning…realize it’s a new day…
we need to enjoy every movement of it. Love and accept yourself and be prepared to be
friendly with everyone in our path. The same thing happened to me with my friends.
I am now independent and not part of a friend chain.
I own myself as a person and can be whoever I want. Walk freely and be lively.
I am sure It will make me more confident and prone to face any social situation.
Again...another advice is
The more we tell ourselves that we have a future regardless of our best friend loss or
any other situations, the more content we'll become.
  we should not  put pressure on ourselves or be too hard on our daily life.
we should set motivation and take baby steps and I'm sure all of us can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment