Sketch you say.
I'm pretty sure I heard you right the first time.
I, Cat, the writer, not just any writer, but soon an author.
The place, where I'm from, the sketches I made, is where I belong.
I hit play, everytime there is a cut, I hit pause, I draw the frame, and hit it until it cuts again.
I, Cat speaking from where I am now, it is not enough to watch a film; and not
enough to look at someone's else drawings.
The Sketch.
Yeah, I know you just said it a couple of seconds ago.
I sit there, facing you; If I’ve only met you a few times, I recall you in terms of a general impression and descriptive words.
I have no picture of you in my head. It’s kind of crazy that I’ve gotten this far in this field without a mind’s eye.
I looked up facing you again; listen to what you have to say; Why Sketch?
I sketch to make my world into something more fantasy; more realistic.
Sketches that I made linked to something unusal.
perhaps you know what I mean.
Pictures are just simliar to words, but shown differently.
I, Cat, is what I am to describe.
Who is Cat, who is me and why sketch?
I, Cat is a artistic writer, who not just a writer, but a sketcher, sketches life time.
A life time, that had taught me something really important; shots and frames.
Shots is snapshot of my daily life; what I do, where I go, and who I communicate with.
All of those snapshots is what best describe a sketcher.
Frames, is what you put each snapshot into a frame, to able to present daily life.
Not all shots could be your life, but a simple story of what your trying to explain.
Cat, which is me, have alot of concerns.
Concerns my life time, is why I sketch.
Now dear, you really understood what I do.
My buddy, "Yeah I do, you explain it clearly."
Great then, I said.
Is this how it begins?
Yeah, this is how you should do.
Well, I got to go, I might pass your office tomorrow if you don't mind?
Yeah, sure, why not, I said.
And this is how I sketch every snapshot of the day; Cat and my buddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment